January 12, 2013

Someone's turning 20th ! xx

Assalamualaikum and hi,



So, I would like to wish you Happy 20th Birthday Zayn Javaad Malik :) Stay handsome and everything ahaa. Have an awesome day with your loved ones ( and without me this is so very sad ) You're still MY little Bradford Badboy who scared of height, can't swim and can't dance. Even you're 20th and I'm 18th, but I know age doesn't matter kan kan kan ? :D Have a great day with your bandmates Zayn ! I love you loads DJ Malik xxo

He's already 20th aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa seriously ? 20th ? Fuyyo, how time flies. So fast maa. Yeah, I still wait the time we'll meet in person :) Someday insyaallah. Eh lupa, kita dah jumpa dkt One Utama haritu kan ? xp Yeah, walaupun banner. But still jumpa jugak ! Ok dah whatever it is, please, just stay there. Jangan nak berpecah or whatsoever or elso I'll kill you guys ! Note that.

To those yg belum tengok MV Kiss You by One Direction, tolong lah tolong tengok. Comel gilssss waa cakap :) Ok thats all for now. Till then guys. And again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYN ! :x


Assalamualaikum and good night xxo